Energybras also provides services in many different areas such as:
• Gas Station,
• Shopping Centers,
• Car Dealers,
• Public Institutions,
• Rural properties,
• Power Plants solar / wind power.
Working in different sectors and in developing projects, Energybras offers its customers technical and legal advice to deployment processes, which must follow a standard protocol planning, which include:
• Identifying viable areas for deploying renewable energy projects,
• Assessment of the potential proposed project and, analysis of the technical and economic feasibility,
• Projection of parks and / or wind power plants,
• Obtaining environmental permits and other authorizations required for participation in auction of energy or sale on the open market,
• Calculation of estimated annual energy production,
• Requesting access of micro or mini generator distribution systems and electrical power compensation, as required by ANEEL Resolution 482/2012;
• Monitoring, supervision and management of the possible projects until production commences and subsequent maintenance thereafter.